Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI secure browser issue ended up leaving exam in middle after technical teams instruction

Hi I had my exam for CKA

During the exam I felt terrible. The entire PSI secure browser was extremely slow. Even navigations on the console and kubernetes official website was extremely slow. I was frustrated. As you know CKA is the practical exam which need a good amount of focus and wisely spending time. Even the simpler questions were taking so much time. I reached out to my proctor and he/she connected me to the technical support guy. the support ticket number is 2832005.

He advised me to talk to PSI guys ( with this ticket number) to get this exam rescheduled again.

On his instructions I closed the exam and reaching out to PSI guys. Now they are,asking me to reach out to linux academy training and certification team. I raised the ticket with them ( TCCS-41470). From last 30 hours I am writing to you guys. Almost more than 20 times I tried to reach. No luck.

I am feeling very terrible at the moment.

My questions are:

How soon I can give this exam ( My first attempt).My second attempt is expiring by 11 September 2022.So keeping this in mind please reply back as soon as possible.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @neeraj7k

We are sorry to hear you experienced problems with your exam. Since you already opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team, please rest assured that they will respond to your ticket and will assist you; there is no need to try to reach out multiple times, as your ticket is logged in and will be addressed; also, PSI cannot help with rescheduling exams - any issues with the exam must be addressed to the Linux Foundation Support Team. It can take up to several business days (no weekends or holidays), depending on the volume of tickets they have, as they address each ticket in the order it is received.

Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all learners.

Thank you,
    Flavia

• The same happened to me during my exam 2 days back and after one hour of exam. Everything went slow and believe me it was frustrating. Shortly after exam I highlighted this and raised ticket to Linux team. TCCS-44261. I requested them to check event logs. This time I did everything that was adviced like using chrome browser, Ethernet connection instead of wireless. I have internet speed of 200 MBPS. So internet bandwidth can’t be the issue.I demanded another chance as it’s not something my fault. until now I haven’t received any reply from them. In the mean time I got the score and it’s 61. Last few questions I wasn’t able to finish because of the PSI issue. What should I do now. Its a good amount of money I spent and I am asking here a fair chance. If it’s not my fault I can’t stand with it. So I will go ever possible way to ensure that my request shouldn’t be ignored. I am looking for legal options here as well. My ask is simple if your software is not capable enough to handle things why the customer will pay for it. It’s on Linux academy to make up for it.

• This is the internet speed I get.

• fcioanca

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues again during the exam. Rest assured that the Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you again, but it may take several business days (no weekends or holidays) to receive a response, as they are addressing tickets in the order they are received.

Thank you for your patience,

Flavia

• fcioanca

Hi @neeraj7k

Your request will be addressed without a doubt, and you will have another attempt. It just may take several business days (no weekends or holidays) to get a response. Posting in the forum does not help speed it up, as the forum is only for course-related questions, and all exam-related inquiries are addressed by the Customer Support team.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training