Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Error could not take exam.

sabarinath.s
sabarinath.s Posts: 4
edited September 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

I am extremely disappointed that, I couldn't take the exam because the safe browser (PSI) didn't work after it was installed. It returned an error as ”Error unable to get local issuer certificate getting data”. I have tried reinstalling the PSI secure browser and did not helped.

I have raised tickets- TCCS-42968 & TCCS-43063 but no one responeded even after 4 days. The exam is showing as grading in progress for last 4 days and not showing any thing for a retake.

Can someone advise please?
how should I proceed? I have all the screenshots and details attached to the tickets.

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    Answer ✓

Hi @sabarinath.s

I believe the Customer Support Team was able to assist - thank you for your patience. Good luck with the exam.

Regards,
    Flavia

Answers

• Exam code: CKA
    Exam Date: 14-Sep-2022
    Exam Confirmation Number S107271642
    Please help.

• fcioanca

Hi,

If the number of tickets received is higher, it may take longer for the LF Customer Support team to respond, especially when high numbers of exams are being delivered. But rest assured that they will get back to you.

We thank you for your patience, and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Flavia

• Thanks much for your response.

I have been waiting from 14th and its been 6 days and the expiration day of my exam voucher is tomorrow, and it seems I cannot get a retake and cannot take the exam anymore. Will i get an extension of my expiration date? I have asked the same question in the ticket aswell.. but no one is responding. Please help.

• Yes they helped me. Thanks much for the help and support. :smile:

• Hi @fcioanca @sabarinath.s
    My exam was scheduled for an hour back and I am facing same issue. I have raised ticket https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/15/TCCS-43427 with screen shots. It is really disheartening to not get a chance to attempt the exam or contact anyone live to get some support or at least inform the proctor that its not a no-show! Hoping to get some help on this soon from support team.

• Hi @namratabhave, may I ask how you solved the issue? Thanks!

It is really disheartening to not get a chance to attempt the exam or contact anyone live to get some support or at least inform the proctor that its not a no-show!

I can fully support this. It would have been great to be able to at least inform the proctor that there are technical issues or to have a live chat. (Lucky me, at the moment even Jira is not working. :neutral:)

• Hi @fcioanca ,
    I also faced the same issue that sabarinath.s facced and raised a ticket as well : https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-56561

I want to wrap up the things quickly so plesae enable my scheduling and provide a complementary retake as i won't be able to connect to exam due to the issue.

Please help me

• fcioanca

Hi @martine06

Response time can take several business days, as tickets are assigned and resolved in the order received.

Regards,

Flavia

• I am also facing the same issue , not able to take exam.

Seeing the conversation , it seems this issue is happening for almost more than 6 months, Not sure why this is not fixed yet.

Categories

Upcoming Training