Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Introduction

Hi all,

I started to interact on this channel but did not yet introduced myself
I am Laurent Roffe, from France, a software engineer with several hats like software architecture and project manager with 25 years overall experience now

I take the opportunity of this Devops bootcamp to reskill myself on as much as possible new and cloud native technologies, through a 4 month hold of any activity with my company

Thank you for your support and I wish the best to the Linux Foundation team and other trainees

Comments

• Hi Laurent, welcome to the course! The profile you have developed through the years sounds pretty interesting! If you are in some of the bootcamps you are free to join the Office Hours to have a talk :)

Regards,
    Luis.

• @laurent.roffe welcome to Devops Bootcamp and I am really happy to see you making the most of your time and really involved in the labs, asking questions etc.

Would be glad to help out with your queries. In addition to the forums here, you could also join the office hours for any quick resolution of queries/doubts.

All the best !
    G

• laurent.roffe
    laurent.roffe Posts: 17
    edited September 2022

I'll be happy to connect during office hours to exchange :-) but for the moment it's a bit of a rush during the day, as I only have 4 months to complete the bootcamp in full - and really struggle to
    have Jenkins X work since a few days -(

Categories

Upcoming Training