Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Connecting to a network via VPN

Options

My base os is ubuntu and on this i have two vpns. For work related i need to connect to two vpns. One is pulse secure and the other is forticlient. For some reason i need to connect to 192.168.0.0 subnet in forticlient vpn. But whenever i connect to pulse secure my 192.168.0.0 subnet towards forticlient is not working. Hence everytime i need to disconnect and connect pulse.

1) Can any one help me on how to use route command or IPTables or anyother option to help route 192.168.0.0 subnet to one vpn while rest on another vpn.
Note: I have only wireless connections no lan
2) How can i use a script to connect and disconnect pulse secure vpn. Also it has mfa enabled.

Comments

• jenu
    jenu Posts: 2
    Options

So sad that after these many days no response have come from the forum.

• librad1959
    librad1959 Posts: 1
    Options

Internet security is becoming increasingly important these days. Many of us use virtual private networks (VPNs) as a first step to protecting our data, and that's a great thing. However, it is worth remembering that using only a VPN may not be enough to combat modern threats.

That's why I'd like to share with you another important security tool - multi-factor authentication technology (mfa pricing). MFA adds an extra layer of security by requiring not only a password, but also an additional verification code that is typically sent to your device.

Using MFA makes it extremely difficult for your account to be hacked, even if your password is leaked. Even if attackers find out your password, they still won't be able to gain access without a unique code that only you have. This extra layer of security can make the difference between your account being safe and vulnerable.

Categories

Upcoming Training