Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Urgent & Important: OSS Europe Visa Letter Delay

Options

I am from India. I purchased my OSS Europe 2022 conference tickets on 29th July 2022 and requested a VISA letter on the same day. I have started my application for Ireland Visa and it is not able to proceed further with booking an appointment because I haven't received my Visa Letter from Linux Foundation yet.

Today is 1st August 2022 and this causes delay and it might be worst of all.
A kind request to you to send me a VISA letter by today to avoid a high risk of delay in processing. Thank you!

For a quick chat, reach out to me on:
Email id: mehabhalodiya@gmail.com

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    Options

Forums cannot be used for such requests - you need to get in touch with the events team - please look up the email or instructions in the OSS details. Forums are used only for training course related questions.

• mehabhalodiya
    Options

I am aware of that, ma'am!
    First of all, I have tried emailing visaletters@linuxfoundation.org, but haven't received any response yet, and it's way too urgent for me to receive it. Afterward, I posted it here.

Kind feedback, I suggest along with the email system, there should be a Slack workspace so that everybody can get to know and may respond quickly.

Please direct me to some particular group of persons or else other option to reach out to the team of visaletters@linuxfoundation.org. I want to expedite the process, please! A kind request to you.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    Options

Hi @mehabhalodiya

I am told that such requests can take up to 3 business days to be processed (no weekends and holidays). The team in charge will respond as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training