Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LAB 4.1: chaincode registration failed: container exited with 1

Options

I have launched the test network and followed the complete chaincode lifecycle. When I querycommitt the chaincode, I get the desired output but I am unable to invoke the chaincode. I have attached the docker logs of peer as well, what could be the possible reason for the same.

Comments

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190
    Options

@ayushj1912, Hello, let 's see if we can get to the bottom of this. One suggestion would be to make sure the chaincode is properly installed on all the peers. The system will let you approve and commit chaincode without it being installed on all peers. Let me know if this helps. Bobbi

• ayushj1912
    Options

Do I need to package the chaincode seperately fpr each peer or a comman package works for all the peers? I have used a common package, then peer lifecycle chaincode install on each peer seperately, then approve the packageid for each org seperately and then committed it via a peer

• ayushj1912
    Options
  • ayushj1912
    Options

Thanks for your help @Bobbijn, I was able to spot the error, there was some mistake in chaincode folder layout.

• Bobbijn
    Options

@ayushj1912,

Glad to see you were able to determine the issue. Keep on Learning!

• paulo1407
    Options

@ayushj1912 , I am facing the same problem, but could not identify on the screenshots above where was the error. Please, clarify. Thanks! Paulo

• Bobbijn
    Options

Hello @Paulo1407,

Based on the previous thread, it appears that there was an issue with the chaincode installation process. If you could provide more information about your specific issue and any error logs you have encountered, I can offer more targeted assistance to help you resolve the problem. Bobbi

Categories

Upcoming Training