Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I am not able to play any videos within the course.

I have tried to play the videos from multiple lessons, within multiple browsers from multiple machines. Please could you test and confirm if there is a wider issue at play here.

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    Answer ✓

Hi,

All the issues should now be resolved, and everything in the LF elearning courses should work as expected. We advise that you clear your cache, to ensure that everything works properly.

Again, we thank you for your patience while we resolved this, and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @richbjhudson

This is currently an issue affecting all learners enrolled in the LF courses, and we are actively working to resolve it. In addition to videos, lab pdfs are not currently loading.

In the interim, as a workaround, for labs, you should be able to download them locally by going in the Menu on the left hand side, Resources tab, Files, and you can download the Labs pdf for all the labs (all in one).

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issues.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• hussi
    hussi Posts: 3

Hello @richbjhudson,
    The solution for me was to turn off the function "Block ads" in my vpn-client (Mullvad).
    Don't know why mullvad thinks these videos would be ads, but it did the trick.
    If all browsers react the same way it is an indicator, that there is some filtering going on.

Hope this helps!

Categories

Upcoming Training