Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

"This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue" - instead of pdf exercises

A while ago, I encountered such a problem while doing a course. After a few minutes of inactivity, my account logged out by itself. When I logged in, there was already this message. I got the same thing on LFD259 and LFS258. The rest of the course content is visible.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @do.siekierski

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are looking into this and hope the issues will be resolved soon.

In the interim, as a workaround, for labs, you should be able to download them locally by going in the Menu on the left hand side, Resources tab, Files, and you can download the Labs pdf for all the labs (all in one).

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Thank you. That's exactly what I did :smile:

• Video doesn't work either :/

• fcioanca

Videos and pdfs are currently affected across all LF courses. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• fcioanca

Hi,

All the issues should now be resolved, and everything in the LF elearning courses should work as expected. We advise that you clear your cache, to ensure that everything works properly.

Again, we thank you for your patience while we resolved this, and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training