Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Hyperledger Fabric Create Channel issue...

First i did the network up in a detached mood by typing **docker-compose up -d ** and now when I tries to create channel by typing command ./createChannel.sh it gives me the error

Error: failed to create deliver client for orderer: orderer client failed to connect to localhost:7050: failed to create new connection: connection error: desc = "transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:7050: connect: connection refused"

What should I do??

Answers

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190

@ishfaqalam, Hello, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this issue. This error usually occurs when one of the dependencies is out of sync. Please go back and check the versions of the dependencies, especially Docker. Also, different system configurations may require you to run the ./network.sh up and then _ ./network.sh createChannel -ca -s couchdb_. Let me know if this helps, Bobbi

• docker version is 20.10.12

now when i up the network through the command docker-compose up -d and then tries to create channel through ./createChannel.sh it gave me the following error

Endorser and orderer connections initialized
    Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- error validating channel creation transaction for new channel 'mychannel', could not successfully apply update to template configuration: error authorizing update: error validating DeltaSet: policy for [Group] /Channel/Application not satisfied: implicit policy evaluation failed - 0 sub-policies were satisfied, but this policy requires 1 of the 'Admins' sub-policies to be satisfied

and again when I tries to run the command ./createChannel.sh it gave the previous error

Error: failed to create deliver client for orderer: orderer client failed to connect to localhost:7050: failed to create new connection: connection error: desc = "transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:7050: connect: connection refused"

Categories

Upcoming Training