Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Regarding Mentorship withdraw

Hello Everyone,
what I do If a have applied for all three mentorship program but want to apply for another one.
So, how I withdraw from mentorship program which i previously applied?
Thank You!
Regards,
Shubham

Comments

• you can just apply the other one

• ShuahKhanLF
    ShuahKhanLF Posts: 146
    edited May 2021

If you applied for 3 mentorships, you can withdraw from one by simply selecting withdraw option. You won't be able to apply to another without withdrawing as 3 is the maximun number of projects one can apply.

• shubham123
    shubham123 Posts: 9

But Ma'am There is not showing withdraw option.

• ShuahKhanLF

Go to "My Mentorships" tab and on each project's card you have applied to, there is a "Withdraw" option on the top right

• shubham123
    shubham123 Posts: 9

Thank You! Ma'am

• Hello everyone,
    I recently applied to the Linux kernel bug fixing spring 2022 mentorship. I withdrew my application by accident. I want to reapply but I'm unable to do it. I read in the mentorship documentation that withdrawn applications don't count towards the 3 applications per term limit and also you can apply again to programs you got rejected or withdrew your application.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you
    Manas

• I changed your status to Pending.

• durbar
    durbar Posts: 1

Hello everyone! I had previously applied to Confidential Computing Fellowship 2022 mentorship. However, later on, I found another project by CISC-V which was more similar to my interests. So I had withdrawn from the Confidential Computing Fellowship. However, I am still unable to apply to the CISC-V mentorship project and its showing 'you can apply to a maximum of 3 projects' although I have already withdrawn from the other one. Kindly let me know what I should be doing.

• khanmf
    khanmf Posts: 1
    edited February 2023

Hello everyone,

I mistakenly withdrew my application for the Linux kernel bug fixing spring 2023 mentorship, which I had recently applied for. Now, I am unable to reapply for the same program, although I have learned from the mentorship documentation that withdrawn applications do not count towards the limit of three applications per term and that applicants can reapply to programs from which they have been rejected or withdrawn. Therefore, I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

• hs05june
    hs05june Posts: 1

Hey everyone,
    Myself Harpreet Singh,
    I mistakenly withdrew my application for the Hyperledger - Enhance Blockchain Explorer to accommodate new features for Hyperledger Fabric summer 2023 mentorship. Though the applications are still open, I am unable to reapply. I believe applicants can reapply to programs from which they have been rejected or withdrawn unless their total applications get more than tree. Kindly help me. My github Id is hs05june.

• Hello everyone,
    I recently applied to the CNCF - CNCF Landscape: UX UI improvement II summer 2023. I withdrew my application by accident. I want to reapply but I'm unable to do it. I read in the mentorship documentation that withdrawn applications don't count towards the 3 applications per term limit and also you can apply again to programs you got rejected or withdrew your application.

• nishchayv
    nishchayv Posts: 1

Hello everyone,
    I recently applied to the Notary - Design and Implement Notary Website for summer 2023. I withdrew my application by accident. I want to reapply but I'm unable to do it. I read in the mentorship documentation that withdrawn applications don't count towards the 3 applications per term limit and also you can apply again to programs you got rejected or withdrew your application.

• ShuahKhanLF

Please submit a support ticket for this to be addressed.

• xiaxishen
    xiaxishen Posts: 1

Hello everyone,
    I recently applied to this mentorship for summer 2023. I withdrew my application by accident. I want to reapply but I'm unable to do it. Could you help me change my status?
    https://mentorship.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/project/38377e17-64b3-41e3-8b61-38d881b60809

Categories

Upcoming Training