Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Regarding Mentorship withdraw

Hello Everyone,
what I do If a have applied for all three mentorship program but want to apply for another one.
So, how I withdraw from mentorship program which i previously applied?
Thank You!
Regards,
Shubham

Comments

• you can just apply the other one

• ShuahKhanLF
    ShuahKhanLF Posts: 121
    edited May 2021

If you applied for 3 mentorships, you can withdraw from one by simply selecting withdraw option. You won't be able to apply to another without withdrawing as 3 is the maximun number of projects one can apply.

• shubham123
    shubham123 Posts: 9

But Ma'am There is not showing withdraw option.

• ShuahKhanLF

Go to "My Mentorships" tab and on each project's card you have applied to, there is a "Withdraw" option on the top right

• shubham123
    shubham123 Posts: 9

Thank You! Ma'am

• charon
    charon Posts: 1

Hello everyone,
    I recently applied to the Linux kernel bug fixing spring 2022 mentorship. I withdrew my application by accident. I want to reapply but I'm unable to do it. I read in the mentorship documentation that withdrawn applications don't count towards the 3 applications per term limit and also you can apply again to programs you got rejected or withdrew your application.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you
    Manas

• ShuahKhanLF

I changed your status to Pending.

• durbar
    durbar Posts: 1

Hello everyone! I had previously applied to Confidential Computing Fellowship 2022 mentorship. However, later on, I found another project by CISC-V which was more similar to my interests. So I had withdrawn from the Confidential Computing Fellowship. However, I am still unable to apply to the CISC-V mentorship project and its showing 'you can apply to a maximum of 3 projects' although I have already withdrawn from the other one. Kindly let me know what I should be doing.

Categories

Upcoming Training