Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

multi-tenancy

i have bootstrapped flux-fleet repo in my cluster and successfully created source and koustomization manifests for my app i also created image repository and image update policy for my app and they work fine they show the tags and policy shows any updates but image update automation shows no updates made even if the policy shows new revision and a new tag is present and identified by image repository

Answers

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,144

Hi @dnmahendra, please provide the chapter and section or lab you are working on. Also, please show/document the issue, so I can try to replicate it on my side.

Regards,
    Luis.

• i was following chapter 12 i have boot strapped the fleet repository and modified the sync manifests and reconciled the kustomization to get the sync manifest components work everything works the image repository is showing the total tags and image update policy is showing the new revision but the image update automation showed no updates made and when i try to reconcile it with source it shows no updates available, and all the image repository, policy and update automation are in the same name space that of the application created by the flux fleet boot strap.

• gouravshah
    gouravshah Posts: 139

@dnmahendra it would help if you could join the office hours session on coming Monday/Tuesday. That way we could do a screen share, and troubleshoot together. I would try to reproduce this issue, but the easiest way to figure it out and fix would be if you could join the office hours.

Categories

Upcoming Training