Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 7. Error authorizing update: error validating DeltaSet: policy for [Value] /Channel/Application

Options
deusimar.anjos
deusimar.anjos Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in LFS272 Class Forum

In lab 7, when i executing the command:

peer channel update -f org2SubmitReady.pb -c allarewelcome -o \
orderer.example.com:7050

I am getting the error:

Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- error authorizing update: error validating DeltaSet: policy for [Value]  /Channel/Application/Org2MSP/MSP not satisfied: signature set did not satisfy policy

Anyone received this problem?

Comments

• Niklaskkkk
    Niklaskkkk Posts: 113
    Options

@deusimar.anjos said:
    In lab 7, when i executing the command:

peer channel update -f org2SubmitReady.pb -c allarewelcome -o \
    orderer.example.com:7050

I am getting the error:

Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- error authorizing update: error validating DeltaSet: policy for [Value]  /Channel/Application/Org2MSP/MSP not satisfied: signature set did not satisfy policy

Anyone received this problem?

Hi @deusimar.anjos ,

This is usually because the peer you try to invoke command from in CLI is the wrong one, according to your policy. So check which peer you are ("printenv" while inside the peer), and if it is wrong change the correct paramaters CORE_PEER_LOCALMSPID & CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH to correct admin peer and correct org.

• abhinavttyagi
    Options

for me these parameters are correctly set. still i see this error. any help?

• abhinavttyagi
    Options

For us the error was that org was already added to the channel. We checked it by fetching the channel config and then removed the org from the channel and re-added it and it worked.

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190
    Options

@abhinavttyagi, Great job, glad to see you were able to work through the issue. Thanks for posting about it, it will help other learners. Bobbi

• mihirmehta2
    Options

@abhinavttyagi can you help me remove the org from the channel?

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190
    Options

@abhinavttyagi, Hello, I will be glad to assist you I just need more information. This forum discusses issues with the Lab exercises associated with FS272. I would need more information as to what lab exercise you are having an issue with. Bobbi

Categories

Upcoming Training