Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Another disapointed customer wrt exam experience

Options

Like all the other exams I use my Corporate laptop. For the JSNAD the new PSI secure browser is used. The pre-checks on LF check that the laptop is ok. (Although a warning that WIndows 10-64bit is not supported). Downloading the secure browser it says two of the security applications my company enforces upon me cannot must be stopped. Without admin clearance and clearane from my company this is not possible. This is the worst exam experience I have had with Linux Foundation.

I have resorted to a MacBook that has a monitor attached to it. (The screen is simply to small). However also there after a lot of time, the secure browsers refused to start the exam as it’s complaining about the nr of monitors. This is definately the worst experience with an exam I have had with any exam delivering company.

I cannot do this exam attempt due to this, I am very disapointed and would like to ask you to make the exam environment more user friendly as I am noticeably not the only one having problems with it.

Also no one from PSI was there to help me. The chat was not usable.

In these dangerous times asking to shutdown security measurements is unexplainable.

Kindly grant me another take in April.

Kind regards,

Pascal van Dam

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @pamvdam

We apologize about the issues you experienced. Please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and the LF Customer Support team will assist. Forums are only used for course-related questions.

Regards,

Flavia

• pamvdam
    pamvdam Posts: 6
    Options

Good evening Flavia,

Thanks for you reply. I have created a ticket.

Kind regards,

Pascal van Dam

Categories

Upcoming Training