Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Introductions

Hi All,

Francis here, just dropping by to let you guys know I've bought the devops bootcamp course as a way to gauage if I can change careers in the future.

Regards,
Francis

Comments

• Hi Frances, I answered you post in the other forum. Welcome again!

Many regards,
    Luis.

• HI , i have joined to learn about Gitops and SRE in particular.

• Hi @rrapolu2018 , welcome to the Bootcamp! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Regards,
    Luis.

• Hello all,
    I work in Cybersecurity and want to transition to DevOps/DevSecOps. Very excited to work through this bootcamp!

Josh

• Hi @jomalaca , welcome to the DevOps Bootcamp!

Many regards,
    Luis.

• Hi All,

I work as a DevOps engineer and try to learn with DevOps Bootcamp.

Regards,
    Atul

• Hi Atul, welcome to the Bootcamp! I hope you have a good learning time here :)

Regards,
    Luis.

• rknmit
    rknmit Posts: 5

Hi Team,

Looking forward to learn and share the finding as i navigate via the bootcamp.

Also if i have any queries will join the office hours from 17th Jan and need some guidance from mentors.

Regards,
    Ravi

• Hi Ravi,

Welcome to the DevOps Bootcamp!

Regards,
    Luis.

• Kr0n0
    Kr0n0 Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Carlos. I'm working as a freelancer around the world. I've been working with GNU/Linux as an embedded kernel developer and sysadmin for many years and I've signed up for the Bootcamp to have a more in-depth view of the DevOps profile and the associated security part (DevSecOps). A pleasure to be around!

Regards,
    Carlos

• Hi Carlos, welcome to the DevOps Bootcamp!

Regards :)
    Luis.

• gidad
    gidad Posts: 2

Hi everyone, I'm Giuliano and I have already been working for several years as a DevOps engineer. I'm here to practice some technologies that I haven't used yet.

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,144

Hi Giuliano, welcome to the bootcamp! The DevOps world is moving fast, so I understand that always there is something new to learn :)

Regards,
    Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training