Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

exam portal is down

pdeshmuk
pdeshmuk Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in LFD259 Class Forum

I am not able to access my CKAD test from the portal, anyone else facing the same issue? I have created a ticket, anything else I can do?

Comments

• I am having the same issue. Good to know the problem is not on my end. I created a support ticket as well but would just like to know if anyone from the Linux team is aware of this issue and working to fix it.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @khinnega and @pdeshmuk

We are aware of this. Unfortunately, the problems seem to be related to AWS issues.

Regards,

Flavia

• @fcioanca is there a process to follow to get a refund or free reschedule on the exam if this issue persists? I previously opened a support ticket for a related issue but never received a response (after 2 weeks) so I am wondering if there is a faster route to take, as I don't want to wait such an extended period of time for an answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Have you opened a ticket with us at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org? If so, the Customer Support team will assist in rescheduling the exam. They respond usually in less than 2 business days, depending on the volume of tickets.

• I believe it is working again - thank you!

Categories

Upcoming Training