Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Presentation and First Time

Hello, My name is Walddys Emmanuel Dorrejo Céspedes, Just did and got my LFCS and decided go for containers like i have a little experience with docker and podman, i am from Dominican Republic and hope learn and get the needed knowledge to evolve to a CKA thanks to this bootcamp.

Is my first time on a bootcamp, and i am asking if someone can gift me tips or information on how to proceed or participate on this bootcamp.

(i was a little busy that'sw why i am asking now).

Answers

• Hi Walddys, welcome to the Bootcamp! You are free to join the Office Hours, and to request assistance by creating a post in this forum, or in the specific forum for the course you are actively working on.

Many regards!
    Luis.

• @luisviveropena said:
    Hi Walddys, welcome to the Bootcamp! You are free to join the Office Hours, and to request assistance by creating a post in this forum, or in the specific forum for the course you are actively working on.

Many regards!
    Luis.

Thanks for the welcome, can you share the office hour pls with the time zone.

thanks.

• Hi @devdorrejo ,

can you share the office hour pls with the time zone.

Please check the DevOps Bootcamp Logistics (LFS003) course, to find the details of the Office Hours.

Regards,
    Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training