Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA exam not loading.. Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready.

2»

Comments

• vietdv277
    vietdv277 Posts: 2

Hi @fcioanca

I opened ticket with ID: TCCS-18989. Do you know how log can i reschedule the exam.

Regards!

• Hi @fcioanca,

I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms, although the systems seem to be up and running according to the status page: https://trainingstatus.linuxfoundation.org/

Furthermore, as @vietdv277 noted, no one is responding to the psi livechat. This is really disappointing and I'd say unacceptable for such an professional environment. The chat is even automatically closed due to inactivity from their side.

I already opened a ticket. TCCS-19360.

Why is the PSI chat non-responsive and the exam not working?

Thanks,
    Wouter

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 216

Hi @vietdv277 and @woutervanos,

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. I forwarded your ticket numbers to our Customer Support Team. They will be able to assist you. This forum is solely to provide course-related support, and we cannot help with exam-related issues.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Hi,
    Can you please help me, i had exams scheduled this morning @10am uk time,
    Link to take exams was not present in my portal and I completely forgot to use the other exams link.
    Can something be done about it, I have raised several tickets

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 989

Hi @austink8130k ,

We are sorry to hear about this issue and the inconvenience. If you have already opened a ticket with the LF Customer Support team, they will assist you and help you reschedule at a later time.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training