Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

unable to start my exam due to desktop sharing issues

I was online at 9:45am Eastern (exam schedule time is at 10am) but unable to setup desktop sharing. Instructor asked me to install Vivaldi and followed instructions provided by him. By the time the system is ready, my "Take Exam" icon disappeared. and there is no customer service number online and it is really frustrating. I have opened Jira ticket and requesting for a call back. Apparently there is no response. I have planned for this day to take my test. Now I am in the confused state. Very poor customer service and I wish the instructor would call me when I was having trouble with setup. My ticket number "TCCS-7175 unable to start my exam"

Is there anyway I can take this test later this afternoon? I have several other plans for next few days.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @prasad.cloud123 , we are sorry to hear that you had problems starting the exam today. The forum is only for course-related topics, and any exam-related issues are taken care of by the Customer Support Team. You have already opened a ticket, and they will respond to it in writing.

• I faced the exact same issue

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @donepudi18

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training