Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to start by CKAD EXAM.

Options

My CKAD Exam was planned at 11:00 PM Ist, however, the exam did not get started. I opened the Ticket also, however, no response from the support team. Not sure what will happen with the exam, whether I will lose one chance of giving the exam without any reason.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @ibhagat ,

We are sorry to hear you had problems starting the exam. If you already opened a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, they will respond to you (please keep in mind the business hours mentioned in the auto-reply when opening the ticket) and will assist in rescheduling, without losing this opportunity.

Good luck,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ibhagat
    Options

I had raised a Ticket TCCS-18128 & TCCS-18125, however, in mail Customer support duration is:

*Our Customer Support team responds to tickets Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CT.
    What Should I do..I am been waited for the last one hour.

• fcioanca
    Options

The hours are US Central Time. Please wait for them to respond during business hours.

• pb1dev
    Options

I faced the same issue with CKAD test today. Opened a support ticket. Hopefully I'll hear back soon

• rohitpradeep8096
    rohitpradeep8096 Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Options

I faced the same issue with CKAD test today.
    TCCS-24595

• pabitra21
    Options

How long it would take to response on my ticket? I have been waiting since 18 hours. I also faced same issue.

• fcioanca
    Options

@pabitra21 Due to a larger backlog, it will take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Customer Support team to respond. However, rest assured they will assist you once they get to your ticket.

Categories

Upcoming Training