Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to start my exam - CKA

Unable to start my exam. Contacted PSI ; they asked them to check with Linux Foundation.

Can someone help for reschedule ?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited January 2021

@dm.prasanna You can reschedule your exam from your learner dashboard. If you still have issues, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• Thanks @fcioanca ; Opened a case but no response ; also no option to reschedule in my-portal. Is there way, i can prioritize this request ??? Appreciate your support.

• fcioanca

It can take up to 2 business days for the Support Team to reply, depending on the number of support tickets, as they are handled in the order they are received. Please wait for them to review the ticket and get back to you. The option to reschedule in the portal becomes available once PSI returns the results of the original scheduled exam, or reports that the exam did not take place - the Support Team will be able to provide more details and assistance regarding next steps.

• Is there any call support from Linux Foundation ? It is so frustrating, no response from both PSI and Linux foundation, where exam did not trigger the last min. Understand the mind set of the candidate, who has prepared and planned for the exam.

• fcioanca

@dm.prasanna Our Customer Support Team has responded to your ticket. Please check when you have a chance.

• SreeranjS
    SreeranjS Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

Today I am also facing same issue, even your ticketing system is not functioning. Not sure what has to be done.

• mwerner
    mwerner Posts: 4

The same with me.
    The point is that you prepare extremely for the day of the exam. And then you can't do the exam.
    As a DevOps engineer, I don't understand how such a system can be down for 2 days in 2021. It is inexplicable to me. :(

• fcioanca

The exam management platform is currently down and our IT team is working to fix it, but we don't have an ETA. Once fixes are in place and the platform is back up, you will be able to reschedule/take exam. If you have any exam-related questions, please open a ticket and the Support Team will help you: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• @fcioanca Can I know by when the exam platform will be available. (CKA Exam).

• @fcioanca said:
    The exam management platform is currently down and our IT team is working to fix it, but we don't have an ETA. Once fixes are in place and the platform is back up, you will be able to reschedule/take exam. If you have any exam-related questions, please open a ticket and the Support Team will help you: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Its already 3 days. Can I know when can we expect the exam management platform up and running ?

• fcioanca

Hi,

Our team has resolved the issue and is continuing testing before reopening exam scheduling, to avoid a repeat of what happened over the weekend.

If you have not done so, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will assist you with rescheduling the exam once all systems are fully operational. Due to the high volume of support tickets, response may take longer.

The forums are used only for content-related questions. Any question or problem related to exams must be addressed to the Customer Support Team.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and continued delay.

Thank you,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• My exam was scheduled tonight. PSI could not deliver the exam and the response was not helpful as well.

I tried emailing certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org per instructions given both on Linux foundation site and PSI monitor. Apparently, the email should not used and a ticket needs to be raised.

I have done that as well.

This is on top of a busy day at work. I hope Linux foundation resolves this quickly.

• Unable to start my exam. Contacted PSI ; they asked them to check with Linux Foundation.

Can someone help for reschedule ?

• Hi @sahoo.ashokkumar,

The LF Customer Support Team can help you to reschedule. Please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,
    -Chris

• Hello, Yesterday I had CKA exam scheduled on 08 Dec. 2022 at 7:30 am CET but unfortunately I was unable to launch the exam as it was continuously loading. Straight away I raised support ticket for it & till now I didn't received any update.

• fcioanca

Currently, it takes several business days (no weekends and holidays) for the Linux Foundation Customer Support team to respond, due to a higher volume of inquiries.

• It's my 5th day since a raised TT and my tt is still unassigned I scheduled an exam on 19th Jan 2023, due to some network issue my exam got logout then I relaunch after some 5 minutes but proctor didn't came I waited for almost 1 hour 30 minutes but no one came to schedule my exam I also raise my query to live chat but no response from their side also then I raise TT but no response on TT since last 5 days and my exam status is same grading in progress since last 5 days , please help me in this try to reschedule my exam again.

TT no : TCCS-58307

Username: Shubham.tyagi@rakuten.com

Exam time was : 19th Jan 2023 , 12:30 IST

PLEASE HELP ME TRY TO RESCHEDULE MY EXAM

• fcioanca

Hi @shubham.tyagi

Due to a larger backlog, response time can take multiple business days (weekends and holidays not included), however, please rest assured that the Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you once they start working on your ticket.

Regards,

Flavia

• This month 29th i have scheduled for CKA exam but PSI browser was not opened to exam for more than 3 hours, then i checked with PSI support team, but issue was not resolved they created on ticket also but after 4 hours again i tried to connect to exam at this time i was able to connect but the exam was stooped in 1 mins after proctor check in is completed, i got error message like Unable to start exam after several attempts and close exam and create ticket in linux foundation. so at this time also checked with PSI support team but no use. that issue was not resolved. they also suggested me to create a ticket in Linux foundation. so i created ticket in below URL
    URL: https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15. but it is in still unassigned state only, from last 2 days and in my portal also i am getting Grading in progress. status

Ticket number: TCCS-59325

PLEASE HELP ME TRY TO RESCHEDULE MY EXAM.

THANK YOU

• Hi @pacchinelasaikumar,

Tickets are processed in the order they are received, and it can take several business days for them to be addressed. Once the Support team gets to your ticket, they will be able to assist you.

Regards,
    Kassidy

• Hi @kbarratt

may i know approximately how many days it will take?

• @pacchinelasaikumar,

Unfortunately, due to a larger backlog, response time can take multiple business days (weekends and holidays not included). The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you once they start working on your ticket.

Regards,
    Kassidy

• I have the same issue right now, i cant start my exam
    "Please wait while the system is loading..." message only in PSI Browser and nothing happens
    TCCS-63437
    TCCS-63438

• dkoltsukepam
    dkoltsukepam Posts: 1
    edited April 2023

The same issue right now - I have a message "Unable to launch the exam at this time"
    TCCS-67606
    Please help to solve the issue

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38

Hi @nurzhanabdurakhmanov & @dkoltsukepam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and the Customer Support team will assist you.

Regards,
    Kassidy

• Today , Sep 23 2023
    I can't lauch the exam either, it sucks.
    I spend a mount of time preparing for it , it just a waste of my time.
    All Exam Preparation Checklist passed, I logged in LF half an hour in advance .
    When the time comes , I click "take exam", it just give me a bunch of error , can't
    take me the exam. That's really frustrating.

• fcioanca

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing. There is currently a problem on the PSI side preventing scheduled exams from launching. This is reported on the trainingstatus.linuxfoundation.org page, and you can sign up for updates. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist with rescheduling the exam at a later date. Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,
    Flavia

• Yesterday I scheduled the exam and the PSI console kept getting disconnected.
    I contacted support and they were not able to fix the issue .
    Basically it kept getting disconnected and I had reconnect multiple times.
    Now when I try to contact PSI they say you need to contact Linux foundation to reschedule.
    Its so frustrating when you come prepared and there is basically no response from support.
    I raised multiple tickets and on my page it says grading in progress.
    My voucher is expiring on 23rd. Tickets with PSI support 3882042 and 3880972.
    I tried contacting the 3rd time too.
    TCCS-90973
    TCCS-90913
    TCCS-90912

• fcioanca

Hi @amritraj.shetty666

Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Tickets are resolved in the order they are received, and opening multiple ones will not speed up the process.

Once the LF Support Team starts working on your ticket, they will help you reschedule the exam, and give you an extension if needed.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training