Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to start my exam - CKA

Unable to start my exam. Contacted PSI ; they asked them to check with Linux Foundation.

Can someone help for reschedule ?

Comments

• fcioancafcioanca Posts: 801
    edited January 10

@dm.prasanna You can reschedule your exam from your learner dashboard. If you still have issues, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• Thanks @fcioanca ; Opened a case but no response ; also no option to reschedule in my-portal. Is there way, i can prioritize this request ??? Appreciate your support.

It can take up to 2 business days for the Support Team to reply, depending on the number of support tickets, as they are handled in the order they are received. Please wait for them to review the ticket and get back to you. The option to reschedule in the portal becomes available once PSI returns the results of the original scheduled exam, or reports that the exam did not take place - the Support Team will be able to provide more details and assistance regarding next steps.

• Is there any call support from Linux Foundation ? It is so frustrating, no response from both PSI and Linux foundation, where exam did not trigger the last min. Understand the mind set of the candidate, who has prepared and planned for the exam.

@dm.prasanna Our Customer Support Team has responded to your ticket. Please check when you have a chance.