Channel not created with test-network

Options

Hi There,
All of a sudden, i am not able to bring up the network using below command

./network.sh up createChannel -ca -s couchdb

It is giving me an error of

scripts/createChannel.sh: line 40: osnadmin: command not found
Channel creation failed

Before giving this error it retries below command 4 times.
+ osnadmin channel join --channelID mychannel --config-block ./channel-artifacts/mychannel.block -o localhost:7053 --ca-file /home/sv/go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/test-network/organizations/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/msp/tlscacerts/tlsca.example.com-cert.pem --client-cert /home/sv/go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/test-network/organizations/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/tls/server.crt --client-key /home/sv/go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/test-network/organizations/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/tls/server.key

Any help would be appreciate.

Regards,
Sumit

Comments

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190
    Options

@SumitVedpathak, Since your Network was operating properly prior to this attempt I would bring my question to the Fabric Chat room and determine if any other users are experiencing this issue. Here is a link to the Chat room. https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/fabric
    You will need a Linux Login, steps can be found here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/LMDWG/Getting+a+Login.
    Keep me posted, Bobbi

• SumitVedpathak
    Options

Sorry, i missed to update this thread.

I was able to resolve this by using
    docker rm $(docker ps -a -q) command

./network down

command, somehow didnt clear all containers. I had forcefully removed it, and it started working.

Thanks.

• Bobbijn
    Options

Thanks for the update, Keep learning! Bobbi

• basilky
    basilky Posts: 6
    Options

I think osnadmin binary was added in v2.3 of HL fabric. Fabric samples v2.2.2 is not using osnadmin.

• Bobbijn
    Options

@Basilky, Hello, thanks for sharing your issues and solutions, you are helping other learners. Great Job! Bobbi

Categories

Upcoming Training