Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 4.1 -- Not able to start a channel

As part of lab 4.1, I'm trying to list peers. I'm able to start the network up and I do see the status of the three node containers as up and running. However, I'm running into following error:

Cannot run peer because error when setting up MSP of type bccsp from directory /home/sandy/go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/test-network/organizations/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/users/Admin@org1.example.com/msp: KeyMaterial not found in SigningIdentityInfo

Comments

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190

@sandy.wwalls
    Hello, let see if we can get to the bottom of this. Looks like we have an issue with setting up the required environment variables. The course material recently changed versions, when did you start the course? Bobbi

• Hi Bobbi. Sorry I didn't see your response until now. I started my course around June 3rd. I think I was trying out this lab work around June 10th. Also I'd like to mention that there was some difference in the docker images being downloaded. I had to retag the images for peer and orderer to launch the network.

Categories

Upcoming Training