Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Stuck at 99% Course Completion - LFW211

Hello Everyone,

I am experiencing a strange issue completing LFW211. I have completed all of the labs and quizzes, but the course shows 99% completion. At section 17, on the page where it asks me to complete the survey it says, "Don't forget to return to the course after you take the survey. There is one last quiz to take in order to complete the course!" After I had completed the survey I did return to the course, but there was no "last quiz"? Instead, these is a page that says, "Do you believe you have mastered Node.js Application Development (LFW211)? Click to complete the course." I clicked the "Complete Course" button, but the course progress still displays 99%. In "My Portal", LFW211 is now under the Course Completed section and I have received both my Certificate of Completion and Digital Badge, which I have claimed through Credly. I have completed all of this, but the LFW211 still shows a progress of 99% completion.

Is this behavior normal? Do I need to do anything else in order for the course to display 100% completion? I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

@neira Congratulations on completing LFW211!

The final quiz was actually that question you answered regarding completing the course. As for the progress percentage, there is currently a bug in the platform that affects that, and we hope to have it resolved in the coming weeks. However, the progress percentage is really just a visual progress, and has no influence on your actual course completion - you got the course certificate of completion already.

There is nothing else that needs to be done on your end! Good luck in your future endeavors!

Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• neira
    neira Posts: 2

@fcioanca Thank you very much for replying so quickly.

Your answer was very helpful. If it's not too much trouble I have another question for you.

I will be scheduling a date for the JSNAD shortly and I had a question regarding what resources are allowed during the test. Specifically, is nodejs.org documentation allowed?

I have seen references in this forum to direct such questions to certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org. However, when I contacted this address their response was, "This email address is no longer accepting Training & Certification Customer Support Requests."

If you could direct me to any resource that could answer my question I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Regards,
    Luis

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi Luis,
    Please consult the Candidate Handbook for details regarding certification exams. The support email you mentioned has been replaced with a different system in October 2020. If the Candidate Handbook does not provide the information you are looking for, please open a ticket with the Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.
    Good luck on the exam!
    Flavia

This discussion has been closed.

Categories

Upcoming Training