Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to Launch Exam

Options

Hey there,

I was trying to access my Exam, the linux portal doesn't have any links.

I had call with PSI after check with anydesk remote access, they are also clue less and couldn't help me much.

Now the time has crossed, really want to take exam (no the 2nd attempt - free one).

If you have these kind of issues on platform, this can cause stress to the candidate like us during the exams.

Are you doing to issue this exam as free voucher.

I

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    Options

@shankarramesh16 We are sorry to hear you experienced issued. Please open a ticket with the Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• chandan007
    Options

I have the same experience today 23rd June 2021. No command shell was available and was showing only black screen.

After few minutes, in Live Chat, it was told by observer/examiner that it is a technical fault and they are checking.
    Further waiting above one hour, after some provided work arounds issue was not resolved and examiner asked to close the session. It was said to contact exam sponsors.

I have raised a JIRA. Please help me.
    https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/15/TCCS-13089

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    Options

@chandan007 We are sorry to hear you experienced problems with the exam. Thank you for opening a ticket with the Support Team. They will reach out and assist you in reacheduling the exam.

Categories

Upcoming Training