Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule for CKA exam

I have enrolled to the Advance cloud engineer bootcamp. While scheduling for CKA i get below message. Is there any pre-requisite to register for exam ?

You are not eligible to take this exam. You can only view locations or availability.

If you have just Cancelled an exam please wait until you receive the Cancellation Confirmation email and try again.

If you would like to check location and time availability, please click "Next" again.

You are not currently eligible to take this exam or have not met all requirements to take this exam. Please speak with your exam sponsor for information about eligibility requirements for this exam._

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@sreenivash Please open a support ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• @fcioanca It works now. Able to schedule now

• varooran
    varooran Posts: 9
    edited April 2021

I am not able to schedule a CKA exam. Do I need to complete any modules before booking a slot?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @varooran,

Please reach out to the Customer Support Team with any exam-related questions: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• varooran
    varooran Posts: 9

@mstepien - Thanks, created a ticket.

• sudha10
    sudha10 Posts: 6

Hi, I'm unable to schedule my CKA exam and already raised a jira request.
    But no one is assisting, can someone help here please

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @sudha10,

We apologize that you are encountering issues. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Best,
    Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training