Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LAB 8 - Issue for finding the Chaincode sample

Options

H Everyone !!
I need some help in the LAB 8. I think something is wrong with the env var.

In the chaincode installation process, I didn't find the path where is the chaincode sample as follow:

/opt/gopath/src/github.com/chaincode/sacc

How can I set it correctly ? I did something wrong in the previous labs ?

bellow are all my env var related to this course

GO

export GOROOT=/home/aldocezar/go
export GOPATH=/home/aldocezar/golang
export PATH=$GOPATH/bin:$GOROOT/bin:$PATH

FABRIC

export PATH=/home/aldocezar/Fabric/fabric-samples/bin:$PATH
export FABRIC_CFG_PATH=$PWD//Documentos/lfs272-assets/networkFiles
export CHANNEL_NAME="myChannel"

Environment variables for Org1 peer1

export CORE_PEER_TLS_ENABLED=true
export CORE_PEER_LOCALMSPID="Org1MSP"
export CORE_PEER_TLS_ROOTCERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/peers/peer1.org1.example.com/tls/ca.crt
export CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=${PWD}/Fabric/fabric-samples/test-network/organizations/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/users/Admin@org1.example.com/msp
export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS=peer1.org1.example.com:7051
export CORE_PEER_TLS_CERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/peers/peer1.org1.example.com/tls/server.crt
export CORE_PEER_TLS_KEY_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/peers/peer1.org1.example.com/tls/server.key

Environment variables for Org2 peer0

export CORE_PEER_LOCALMSPID=Org2MSP
export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS=peer0.org2.example.com:7051
exportCORE_PEER_TLS_CERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer0.org2.example.com/tls/server.crtexportCORE_PEER_TLS_KEY_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer0.org2.example.com/tls/server.key
exportCORE_PEER_TLS_ROOTCERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer0.org2.example.com/tls/ca.crt
exportCORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/users/Admin@org2.example.com/msp

Environment variables for Org2 peer1

export CORE_PEER_LOCALMSPID=Org2MSP
export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS=peer1.org2.example.com:7051
exportCORE_PEER_TLS_CERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer1.org2.example.com/tls/server.crtexportCORE_PEER_TLS_KEY_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer1.org2.example.com/tls/server.key
exportCORE_PEER_TLS_ROOTCERT_FILE=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer1.org2.example.com/tls/ca.crt
exportCORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer/crypto/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/users/Admin@org2.example.com/msp

Thanks

Aldo

Comments

• Bobbijn
    Bobbijn Posts: 190
    Options

@AldoFilho , Hello, let me see if I can offer some assistance. To determine the correct path, it is best to retrace the steps in the lab. At what point did your result differ from the labs ? If you can trace back to the point in the lab where your results are not the same, you may be able to ascertain the cause. Keep Learning, Bobbi

Categories

Upcoming Training