Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab code in pdf

Hi,

Right now, all course lab exercises are displayed in joined pdf file. It's painful to copy paste the code to start the lab exercise. Is there some repository with all lab exercises ? I am not talking about solutions for the labs but the base used to start the assignments.

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,902
    Answer ✓

The code files you need for your exercises is available for download in .js files. Please follow the instructions provided in the Course Resources page in Chapter 1 to download those files, which you can then use when doing the lab exercises.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,902
    edited January 2021

Hi @jan222 The step-by-step lab instructions are only available in a pdf format. Please check the Course Resources page in the introductory chapter for instructions on how to download files needed to do the labs.

• jan222
    jan222 Posts: 4

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @jan222 The step-by-step lab instructions are only available in a pdf format. Please check the Course Resources page in the introductory chapter for instructions on how to download files needed to do the labs.

So, do i have to write down entire assignment code before even starting the exercise ? Can the code be at least presented in a way so we can easly copy paste it in to our IDE ? It does not help at all with pdf

• jan222
    jan222 Posts: 4

okay, now i got it. Sorry for my bad lecture of the introduction. The page with basic auth page was not trustful enough for me. Got all js files

This discussion has been closed.

Categories

Upcoming Training