Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Labs PDF

How to get the latest version of the labs PDF?
Thanks in advance!

Stefan

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited January 2021

The course always contains the latest version of labs. If you have access to the course, you have access to the latest version. When course updates go live, all active learners automatically get access to the latest updates; updates notifications are always posted in the forum.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Within the course, please navigate to the Resources tab located on the left (Menu) and click on Files.

• suser
    suser Posts: 67

Thank you!

Where is the course?

Stefan

• fcioanca
    edited January 2021

You can access the course in your learner dashboard at trainingportal.linuxfoundation.org.

• suser

My course is competed long ago and I can't see any Lab Pdf file there, I am just trying to prepare for the exam now.

Stefan

• fcioanca
    edited January 2021

Where are you accessing the course? Even though you completed the course last year, you still have access until April. We have moved to a new training platform since you completed the course. Please go to trainingportal.linuxfoundation.org and log in with your LF ID. You can still launch the course from your dashboard, from the Course Completed tab, with the latest content updates. Your dashboard is also the place where you schedule your exam, which is located in the In Progress tab.

• suser

I tried here: https://trainingportal.linuxfoundation.org/
    After our conversation the system logged me out.
    Where can I better address this login issue?

Stefan

• fcioanca

Have you tried clearing your cache? If you still have login issues you can open a ticket with our Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• suser

I just did left a note to customer support.

• suser

Is there a possibility to get faster help? Can't you just give me the file and access to resources so I can start learning for exam?

• fcioanca

Unfortunately, we cannot provide materials outside of the course. You can try again logging into your learner dashboard to access the course. If it does not work, the login issue will be resolved through proper channels, via support, and then you will access the materials.

Categories

Upcoming Training