Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Tax Invoice request

I would like to request a Tax Invoice for my training/exam purchase.

Not sure how to go about doing this, any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

For any non-content related issues, please email training@linuxfoundation.org. Thank you.

• ascutam
    ascutam Posts: 1
    edited January 2021

Awesome support by the training department! As soon as I had any inquiries about payments and invoices they helped me out in a superfast and efficient manner. I wish I could say the same for other sorts of businesses that during the pandemic has been extremely unhelpful and the only thing they keep asking is patience and support. I get that airlines have been really affected by this situation, but our money should be returned directly back as we could use it for other reasons! As a businessman myself I expect clear and honest relationships with any business I deal with especially when it comes to my suppliers. That's one of the reasons I take the time to fill up important information on https://brodmin.com/ In order for everyone else to know who to deal with, and I have done the same for Linux foundation as I am extremely happy with their service!

• lyngne
    lyngne Posts: 1

@ascutam said:
    Awesome support by the training department! As soon as I had any inquiries about payments and invoices they helped me out in a superfast and efficient manner. I wish I could say the same for other sorts of businesses that during the pandemic has been extremely unhelpful and the only thing they keep asking is patience and support. I get that airlines have been really affected by this situation, but our money should be returned directly back as we could use it for other reasons! As a businessman myself I expect clear and honest relationships with any business I deal with especially when it comes to my suppliers. That's one of the reasons I take the time to fill up important information on https://brodmin.com/ In order for everyone else to know who to deal with, and I have done the same for Linux foundation as I am extremely happy with their service!

I do agree that is very important to have clarity and honesty when it comes to payments especially now!

Categories

Upcoming Training