Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

cann't see the content

LMS API Adapter for SCORM 2004 could not be located. There is no communication with the LMS therefor no content will be fetched from the content server.

what is the problem? I cann't see the content of the lesson. some one can help me ?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@simon_liuping We are sorry to hear you have issues accessing the course content. Can you please advise what system (OS/browser) are you using, and if there are any firewalls that may block the connection?

• win10/chrome(87.0.4280.88),firefox,microsoft edge,explorer , all cann't work. I have close the firewall , it cann't work. I will try another compute.

• another computer is still not work . I have no idea.

• I have do a "the exam WebDelivery Compatibility Check" . it is ok ,pass the check.

• fcioanca

We have opened a ticket with our vendor to find out what may be causing this issue. If they require more information or what solutions they may suggest, once they start handling the ticket, we will let you know. Thank you for your patience!

• fcioanca

Exams and courses will behave differently, and root causes and solutions for issues will be different.

• the computer in home is ok. o:)

Categories

Upcoming Training