Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab3.2 step 7 issue

I am trying to do the lab3.2, when I run the command of step 7, the output always like this:
****W1215 14:53:08.019331 8793 join.go:346] [preflight] WARNING: JoinControlPane.controlPlane settings will be ignored when control-plane flag is not set.
[preflight] Running pre-flight checks
[WARNING IsDockerSystemdCheck]: detected "cgroupfs" as the Docker cgroup driver. The recommended driver is "systemd". Please follow the guide at https://kubernetes.io/docs/setup/cri/****

and system looks like suspend, no more info displayed, I couldn't see the information like "[kubelet-start] Downloading configuration for the kubelet from the "kubelet-config-1.15" ConfigMap in the \7kube-system namespace"

Any light on why this is happening

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @Jingze_Ma,

This error may be tied in with previous commands not executed properly.

It could be an issue with the join command, where token or the cert hash are incomplete. Or, it could be an issue with the /etc/hosts master node private IP address or a typo of the k8smaster alias from the previous command. Please revisit those to ensure that the correct info is entered at the terminal and no typos are found in the hosts file.

Regards,
    -Chris

• @chrispokorni said:
    Hi @Jingze_Ma,

This error may be tied in with previous commands not executed properly.

It could be an issue with the join command, where token or the cert hash are incomplete. Or, it could be an issue with the /etc/hosts master node private IP address or a typo of the k8smaster alias from the previous command. Please revisit those to ensure that the correct info is entered at the terminal and no typos are found in the hosts file.

Regards,
    -Chris

@chrispokorni , fixed, thanks

Categories

Upcoming Training