Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Can't access training portal on iPad Pro

Hi Guys,

I'm using an 11" iPad Pro while commuting to access LFS201 but a short while ago Safari can't seem to be able to access the website any more. Does anybody have similar problems or knows how to fix them?

Thanks in advance and have a great one!

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Have you tried another browser? It looks like you are having issues with the Single Sign On. It could be browser-related, not device-related.

• js32
    js32 Posts: 4

@fcioanca said:
    Have you tried another browser? It looks like you are having issues with the Single Sign On. It could be browser-related, not device-related.

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

I've tried different browsers but I guess it doesn't make much of a difference, because all browsers on iOS use the same rendering engine as Safari.

I've deleted all my sessions for SSO in Github but to no avail...

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887
    edited September 2020

It looks like it's a known issue with with Safari on Auth0. But this does not explain why you cannot use other browsers, which work fine on our end.

• js32
    edited September 2020

Your site works well on a mac, regardless of the browser used, and it did work well a couple of days ago on my iPad. It's a bummer...

Edit: I've tried Firefox, Chrome, even Edge on iPadOS.

• js32

@fcioanca said:
    It looks like it's a known issue with with Safari on Auth0. But this does not explain why you cannot use other browsers, which work fine on our end.

Did you test different browsers on the iPad? Which one worked?

Categories

Upcoming Training