Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFCS Administrator exam

2»

Comments

• @pawel33 - Congratulations. well done and well deserved!

• Hi guys, I haven't yet signed up for the exam, but I did skim through the candidate conditions and somewhere it was stated that a webcam was required and that it has to be detached so that you can show your surroundings. Are laptop webcams sufficient, or does LF insist on dedicated webcams to be used?

• serewicz
    serewicz Posts: 1,000

Please reach out to certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org with any exam-related questions.

• Pawel that’s amazing. Well done. I’ve failed my first attempt and I’ve been studying for five months! Do you have any advice? I managed to search the man pages and do ‘—help’ but I really struggled. Particularly with Raid config and Docker. This is quite possibly the hardest exam I’ve ever taken - and I work in IT already! Thanks!

• I did not pass the exam. I presented twice... the last chance I got 55 out 66.

• saintex
    saintex Posts: 13

Hello,
    I have clear the topics to study, but
    it is not exactly clear to me in which form the exam is placed.
    Is it a multi-choices quiz, or an in presence exam?

At certain point I found a resource describing the way in which the exam consists, but I can't remember where.

Thank you for helping.

• coop
    coop Posts: 915

please look at the certification page at training.linuxfoundation.org. Note that the exams are completely performance-based, no multiple choice, true false, fill in the blanks etc questions, no trivia contests etc.

• saintex
    saintex Posts: 13

Thank you for your answer

• lg543
    lg543 Posts: 6

Hi all,

I'm curious how the LFCS Admin exam is evaluated. I got 65 out of 66 on the free retake. The email announcing my score doesn't really help me to know the questions that I did wrong. Or if my approach is unconventional and wrong as a result. I wanted to give an example, but not sure that's permitted here.

Sam.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@lg543 Please direct all exam-related questions to certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org, and they will be able to assist you.

Categories

Upcoming Training