Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to "complete" the course

I already completed 100% of the course, but when I click at "complete" at the end of course I got a "thank you" message, redirect to the course and the course don't appear as completed at my profile... This is annoying.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@mfcastellani We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try again to mark the course completed?

Thank you,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Forgot this one, worked today.

• scroll
    scroll Posts: 5

I seem to be having the same or similar issue. I made it to the "thank you" message as well, but my progress remains at 98%. It is not obvious to me what 2% of the course I may have missed.

• fcioanca

@scroll Are you able to complete the course by clicking on the complete button? If so, then it's all good. The progress percentage does not affect in any way course completion.

Thank you,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• scroll
    scroll Posts: 5

Yes, I was able to click the complete button. It shows the "Thank you for completing the course!" message and then after a few seconds redirects me back to the "Do you believe you have mastered Containers Fundamentals (LFS253)?
    Click to complete the course." page.

In any case, I received a "certificate granted" email, so apparently I completed the course. It was just not anywhere near obvious that I did so according to the web interface.

• fcioanca

That is the expected behavior. Congratulations on completing the course.

Categories

Upcoming Training