Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Can't find LFS211/SOLUTIONS/s 02/ directory

I am working through the training course and there is a part in 2.6 lab where it says there "A copy of this file (foo1.service) can be found in the tarball in the LFS211/SOLUTIONS/s 02/ directory." I don't know where that is. Can some one help me? Also I am using virtual box as a training environment. Does the training course come with a training environment I can used with all the needed files on it?

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410
    edited May 2020

Hi @ShadowLore,

Please take a look at Chapter 1: Introduction > Course Information > Course Resources. There are credentials that you can use to access required files.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ShadowLore
    ShadowLore Posts: 3

Thank you!

• gfdlinux
    gfdlinux Posts: 2

I am looking for the scripts referenced. IN the resources directory there is only the pdf. Page 12 "A copy of this file (foo.slice) can be found in the tarball in the LFS211/SOLUTIONS/s 02/ directory." . I was told to post these questions here. There is no script under resources on my page

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Please check the Course Resources page in the Introduction chapter for instructions on how to retrieve them

• mstepien

Hi @gfdlinux,

Please follow instructions provided in Chapter 1 > Course Information > Course Resources page.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• gfdlinux
    gfdlinux Posts: 2

I am missing something. My apologies. The document I have
    (LFS211
    Linux Networking and
    Administration
    Version 2020-04-27)

has no Chapter 1 > Course Information > Course Resources page.

This document has
    Chapter 1
    Introduction
    1.1 Labs
    Exercise 1.1: Configuring the System for sudo.

Please advise

• mstepien

Please take a look at Chapter 1 in the course, not in the PDF document.

Categories

Upcoming Training