Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Advanced Cloud Engineer Bootcamp : prerequisites ?

Options

Hi,
I'm evaluating this course and I would like to know if there are any prerequisites that I need in order to partecipate to the bootcamp .

I just earned the LFS201 certification, no real experience with kubernetes, just what the LFS201 says which is basically the fact that they are an automation that helps you with virtual environments / containers .

I have also noticed that there 2 original prices, the promotional email that I received was 999$ down to 599$, on the website it says 2300$ down to 599$ ( https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/advanced-cloud-engineer-bootcamp/ ) : what is this difference ? there are different things included in the package ?

Final question : can I complete the course with just a laptop ?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @EmanueleCestari The bootcamp offering includes 6 elearning courses and the CKA certification exam. The overall value is $2,300, on sale currently for $599. You can check the prerequisites for each of the courses included by going on the individual course page. Labs for each course can be done using a cloud provider such as GCP. If the individual course/exam pages do not provide the information you need, you can reach out to training@linuxfoundation.org.

• EmanueleCestari
    Options

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @EmanueleCestari The bootcamp offering includes 6 elearning courses and the CKA certification exam. The overall value is $2,300, on sale currently for $599. You can check the prerequisites for each of the courses included by going on the individual course page. Labs for each course can be done using a cloud provider such as GCP. If the individual course/exam pages do not provide the information you need, you can reach out to training@linuxfoundation.org.

Thank you for your answer .

Categories

Upcoming Training