Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to access my courses (LFS211 and LFS258) or schedule LFCE since Portal Migration.

Having completely unsatisfactory experience since the new Portal went live. Previously my Openstackid worked to access my courses and view my certifications (COA, CKA, CKAD) but since the Portal migration using my LFID, nothing is viewable - it shows no courses or certifications available for schedules or current certifications.

Have had ticket [Customer Support #91690] open for 2 weeks without resolution.

Is the lack of resolution or even response some kind of sick joke or a show of the LF's professionalism?

Please help!!

Thank you,
Vidya Singh

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Our Support Team is working to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• vss1
    vss1 Posts: 4

Tried the suggestion given by customersupport at rt.linuxfoundation.org (of course my password is compliant, otherwise how can I login and have my user information show up (but with null history)?) So then emailed as suggested, login-issues at jira.linuxfoundation.org got an autoreply and since then, i.e., Saturday, heard nothing back. :(

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @vss1,

We apologize for any inconvenience. We reached out to our Support Team to escalate this issue.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• vss1

Is there any update? Have not heard from anyone. In the meantime I'm unable consume the content or schedule the exam I paid for, all the while the time window to consume/schedule it is decreasing. :'(

• vss1

Finally, my access issue is sorted. Thanks for following up to get it so.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@vss1 Thank you for your patience while our support team worked to fix this issue.

Categories

Upcoming Training