Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Course update for 2.0?

Options

When will the course and exams be updated for v2.0?

Comments

• Niklaskkkk
    Options

@Tanos said:
    When will the course and exams be updated for v2.0?

Hi @Tanos ,

Great question. I have notified the LFS272 course team about the upgrade released (https://www.hyperledger.org/blog/2020/01/30/welcome-hyperledger-fabric-2-0:-enterprise-dlt-for-production).

Questions regarding the Certification (as that is separate from this course), please contact: certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @Tanos
    At this point, there is no ETA on when the course/exam will be updated to Fabric 2.0.
    Regards,
    Flavia

• Tanos
    Tanos Posts: 3
    Options

Any updates on that?

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi,

We currently do not have an ETA for the 2.0 update. The course will stay in sync with the CHFA exam in terms of Fabric version used.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Tanos
    Tanos Posts: 3
    Options

Are there any new developments on the course material plus the certification?

• fcioanca
    Options

@Tanos We are in the process of expanding and updating the course content to use Fabric v2.2. We expect these updates to be live end of November/beginning of December.

• fcioanca
    Options

@Tanos The course content was just updated. The content was expanded and also updated to use Fabric 2.2.

• khaled.abdulsalam
    Options

At the end of lab 01, It asks for the lfs272-assets.tgz file to extract. I have checked the resources section in my course, but I could not find it.

• fcioanca
    Options

Please check the Course Resources page in chapter 1.

• AldoFilho
    Options

Any updates on that fabric 2.2 version exam?

• fcioanca
    Options

@AldoFilho Please reach out to the Customer Support Team for updates - trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org

• AldoFilho
    Options

The link trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org is broken

Categories

Upcoming Training