Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

The mock exam questions are not available in my training class

The mock exam questions are not available in the course material yesterday. However, when I checked today, unfortunately my LFD232 course class room material itself gone. I am not sure what went wrong. Can you please enable the course material in my view?

Comments

• cnsasi
    cnsasi Posts: 7

I found the course material in another tab but, my concern is , the mock exam questions are not available. Please advise.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Can you please be more specific as to what mock questions you are referring to? The course does not contain any mock exam questions.

• cnsasi
    cnsasi Posts: 7

The course completion section would have at least one set of sample exam questions to get more confident to move forward to the exam. Please advise whether I can get the model exam questions or not.?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410
    edited March 2020

Hi cnsasi,

The course completion section is not a mock exam. Our courses do not provide mock exam questions. The lab exercises in the course help you get hands-on experience and prepare for the exam.

If you have any questions regarding the CFCD certification please email certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training