Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Can't get lms.quickstart.com to load

I cannot get lms.quickstart.com to load. I click on the course from my portal and the page pops up and starts to load and stops on a blank page. I've tried multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, safari), multiple computers (all macOS, both Mojave and Catalina), I've tried installing (and enabling) flash (which I can't believe in 2020 is required anywhere), I've disabled ad blockers, I've cleared the cache, I've sacrificed a chicken and spread its blood on the keyboard, nothing works. Any suggestions or help?

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi sonicbuddha,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Best,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Well, its a relief that it isn't me, although I think the chicken might have wanted that I got informed a bit earlier. I could use those few free evening hours back, too. Is there a status page that I could check in the future?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

There is no status page available. Unfortunately, problems can arise sometimes, with no heads up - the system was working fine throughout the day. We are hoping to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,

Flavia

• I too have the same issue. https://lms.quickstart.com/ is not loading the page. It is stopping on blank page with no data. I tried to access the portal on different browsers chrome, mozilla and seeing the same issue. Appreciate the quick help.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

We are aware of the issue and we are working to restore the service. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Flavia

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi,

You should be able to access the course. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Confirmed now working.

Categories

Upcoming Training