Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to Access my course in https://portal.linuxfoundation.org/portal

Hi Gurus,

After i login to the portal "https://portal.linuxfoundation.org/portal" and access one of my course the course is not launching.

The new page opens when i click on my course and the course launch page opens but there is no content showing.

Kindly help. I have a paper scheduled.

Thanks

Anjan

Comments

• Estevezm
    Estevezm Posts: 2

Hello,
    I too am experiencing this issue which started today 2020-03-09. Was working perfectly fine yesterday. Just as @anjanmj has stated, once you login to 'my portal' click on the LFS211 course which takes you to the 'lms.quickstart.com' site and click on the course name 'Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211)' it launches a new window but comes up blank. I have tried different browsers as well as incognito/private browsing to no avail. Running Developer tools on the blank screen yields two warning messages. Help!

-Estevez

• anjanmj
    anjanmj Posts: 2

So it seems there is an ongoing issue. I have tried different browsers and 3 different laptops but facing the same issue. I have also raised a ticket "Customer Support #86773] AutoReply: Unable to access the Linux Foundation Trainings".

Need a quick resolution. I have a paper scheduled for 24th of March.

Thanks

Anjan

• sandeep21
    sandeep21 Posts: 1

I also have the same issue. There is just one month remaining in exam but I have no access to study material of Linux foundation for LFCS exam. Kindly check it as soon as possible.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @sandeep21

Can you please specify the exact issue you are encountering? Reviewing your account shows that you have access to the LFS201 course until August 28, and the course is available in your account, along with the exam (if you have not scheduled the exam yet, you should do so).

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training