Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 2: No such service: peer1.org1.example.com

Options

When I do the step "docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up -d peer0.org1.example.com pee1.org1.example.com cli", it returns: No such service: pee1.org1.example.com
I tried to remove the "crypto-config" folder and run cryptogen extend again but still the same,

Comments

• Niklaskkkk
    Options

@hyperledgermanager said:
    When I do the step "docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up -d peer0.org1.example.com pee1.org1.example.com cli", it returns: No such service: pee1.org1.example.com
    I tried to remove the "crypto-config" folder and run cryptogen extend again but still the same,

Hi,
    Seems your command is wrong - your container is probably named peer1 not pee1? Check your docker-compose.yml file what the name of your containers are.

• sorry, is my typo here, the problem should be when I do the step "docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up -d peer0.org1.example.com peer1.org1.example.com cli", it returns: No such service: peer1.org1.example.com
    I tried to remove the "crypto-config" folder and run cryptogen extend again but still the same

• BrettR
    BrettR Posts: 10
    Options

@hyperledgermanager said:
    sorry, is my typo here, the problem should be when I do the step "docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up -d peer0.org1.example.com peer1.org1.example.com cli", it returns: No such service: peer1.org1.example.com
    I tried to remove the "crypto-config" folder and run cryptogen extend again but still the same

Post your docker-compose.yml file here.

Categories

Upcoming Training