Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 13: Errors Starting App

Options

I'm getting the following error starting the web-ui app. I verified that I was using the manifest included with the app.

Downloaded app package (17.8K) It looks like you're deploying on a stack (currently set to *cflinuxfs3*) that's not supported by this buildpack. That could be because you're using a recent buildpack release on a deprecated stack. If you're using the buildpack installed by your CF admin, please let your admin know you saw this error message. If you at one point specified a buildpack that's at git URL, please make sure you're pointed at a version that supports this stack. Failed to compile droplet: Failed to compile droplet: exit status 44 Exit status 223

Comments

• spgreenberg
    spgreenberg Posts: 86
    edited February 2019
    Options

@kletco It appears this is a new issue caused by an update to the stack in Cloud Foundry this week. I will submit an update to the course materials. In the meantime, you can update the manifest to include the stack property as below:

---
    applications:
    - name: web-ui
      random-route: true
      buildpacks:
        - https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack.git#v1.6.35
      memory: 128M
      instances: 1
      stack: cflinuxfs2

• Tomlinmi
    Options

Hi, I am stuck on lab 13. I am getting the following error when attempting to push the app web-ui:

Getting app info...
    Stack 'cflinuxfs2' not found
    FAILED

the following manifest is being used

applications:

• spgreenberg
    Options

@Tomlinmi You can override the stack property when pushing using the -s flag (ie -s cflinuxfs3).

Categories

Upcoming Training