Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFS101 Access is expired in May 2019

Hello,

I enrolled for LFS201 course and it is mentioned to refer LFS101 (free course) for some topics. But it seems like the LFS101 is expired in May 2019. I got this message when I tried to enroll in edx.org website. Let me know how to get this access.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi, LFS101 is open for enrollment - we checked and the link in the course works. Were you, by any chance, enrolled in LFS101 before in an audit mode, and your access expired?

• sujiths80
    sujiths80 Posts: 3
    edited October 2019

@fcioanca Yes exactly that is what happened. I enrolled before in audtit more and access expired. I unenrolled it from edx site but still I cannot access it any more. Attached the screenshot

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Free access (audit mode) to edX courses is limited, and your dashboard displays when that access expires. While we host courses on the edX platform, we abide by the rules put forward by them. If you unenrolled from the course and were not able ro enroll again, all we can suggest is that you create a new account and enroll in the course from the new account. Otherwise, you could upgrade to a verified mode, obtain a passing grade and a certificate.

Categories

Upcoming Training