Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

New course version now live

Options

Hi,

A new course version of the Cloud Foundry for Developers course went live today. Please note that the course has been renumbered as LFD232 (formerly LFS232). We have updated the URLs that were flagged as outdated, and videos were added throughout the course.

To ensure you have access to the latest updates, please clear your cache before accessing the course.

We hope you will have a great learning experience and enjoy the updated LFD232.

Regards,

The Linux Foundation Training Team

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi,

Besides the course renaming, and adding the videos, the only other changes that were made were the URLs flagged in the course forum. 

As far as how the course is listed in the portal, thank you for letting us know - we will make sure the changes are reflected there as well. I would like to point out that this does not impact your experience or result once you complete the course in any way.

Thank you,

Flavia

• vlaskovic
    vlaskovic Posts: 13
    Options

Team,

If there a history list of the change applied except the renaming and new videos added?

Additonally, I would like to inform you that https://training.linuxfoundation.org/portal still holds the old name 'lfs' of the training.

Thank you,

Slobodanka

• vlaskovic
    vlaskovic Posts: 13
    Options

@fcioanca and Team,

Thank you for your support.

I believe it would be useful if there is a video transcript and/or lab solution added to the course.

My understanding is that the freshly added videos are in fact the lab exercise answered, hence I am referring to a solution documented, similar to how's done in LFS132x via edX.

Please consider my suggestion in case it doesn't confront any of your training policies.

Thank you,

Slobodanka

• fcioanca
    Options
    Hi, Slobodanka!
    Thank you for your suggestions. All videos do have closed captions. They are not downloadable, like on edX, because this platform and the tools used to develop the course are different.
    Regards,
    Flavia
  • servet
    servet Posts: 3
    Options

Hi,

How to reach the LFD232?, I have only access to LFS232. When i goto my "training classes" at https://training.linuxfoundation.org/portal  i see only LFS232. ??

Thanks alot

Servet

• fcioanca
    Options
    LFS232 was renumbered as LFD232. Your portal may not reflect the new name if you enrolled when it was still LFS232. But if you launch the course instance from your portal, you are accessing LFD232, the latest version.

Categories

Upcoming Training