Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Not able to reach the course

malcsaunders
malcsaunders Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi,

After logging in to the training site I am presented with the details of my Linux Foundation Training Account.

If I select the "Training Classes" tab I am presented with a list of the training classes for which I am enrolled. I am enrolled for the LFS258 Kubernetes Fundamentals course and the LFS232 Cloud Foundry For Developers course.

If I select the "Launch course" hyperlink beside the Kubernetes course (or the Cloud Foundry course for that matter) I am taken to the "lms.quickstart.com" site. The page that is displayed shows "MyCourses"

The Kubernetes course is not displayed. If I select "Enrolled Courses" from the dropdown the only course that is displayed is the "Cloud Foundry For Developers" course.

I cannot reach the Kubernetes course that I have paid and enrolled for.

I am using a Mac. I have tried accessing my Kubernetes course using both Chrome and Safari. I have cleared the cache on my browser.

Has anyone with the same scenario as I have described above been successful in accessing both training classes? If so, how did you achieve that?

Regards

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited November 2017

Hi Malcolm,

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Can you please send an email to training@linuxfoundation.org, explaining the situation and providing your LF ID? They will be able to sort things out and resolve the problem.

Thank you,

Flavia

• fcioanca
    edited November 2017

Hi Malcolm, 

I believe the training support team was able to resolve the issue at this time, so you should be able to access the course. If you are still having problems, please send them an email at training@linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,

Flavia

• malcsaunders
    malcsaunders Posts: 6
    edited November 2017

Hi Flavia,

Yep, that is working nicely now.

Many thanks Flavia.

• fcioanca

Hi Malcolm,

I am glad everything works fine now. We hope you enjoy the course, and learn a lot!

Best,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training