Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Questions About Exam

Options
coni
coni Posts: 14

Hi,

I will take the exam very soon. I have some questions about it.

How many questions will be there and is the time enough for them?

And are there any special domain that I have to pay more attention?

Comments

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,154
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Coni,

I'm going to ask for the number of questions, and I'll let you know. About any special domain, the only thing I can point to, is that if you are in a Debian based distro, you will be asked about managing packages on this way, and not RPM. The same thing occurrs in reverse mode with a Red Hat based distro, in this case you will be asked about managing tools for RPM and not DPKG files.

More than that, you should prepare yourself in all the contents you have already seen and worked with in the course.

Regards,

Luis.

• coni
    edited November 2017
    Options

Thank you luisviveropena

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Coni,

You have 2 hours to complete all the exam tasks. We would like to emphasize the fact that it is a hands-on exam, where you really have to show that you know how to work in Linux; it is not a multiple choice questions type of exam.

For more details on the exam, please review the guidelines available online:  https://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/lfcs.

Good luck,

Flavia

• coni
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi guys,

I took the exam today and it was not good for me.

When can I rebook for my free retake exam.

Thanks

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Coni,

If you took the exam today, you have to wait and receive the exam results. Once you have the exam results, you can reschedule it from your LF portal.

All details regarding the exam can also be found in the Certification Candidate Handbook: https://training.linuxfoundation.org/images/pdfs/Candidate_Handbook_v1.7_2017.7.pdf.

Best,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training