Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

cannot login to https://training.linuxfoundation.org/cm/LSF232

Options

I can login to this forum to post this but cannot logon to https://training.linuxfoundation.org/cm/LSF232   any suggestion on which URL to request login password reset for this training URL ? Thanks.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hello,

Please follow the instructions (link and credentials) on page 1.7 to access the course resources. 

Regards,

Flavia

• ewood111
    Options

Hi Flavia:

Thanks.  I finally found login info,  found only 1 file called class-artifact.tar.  Upon unzip file repeatedly got following

drwxr-xr-x@ 12  staff       408 Mar 16 08:43 cf-uaa-guard-service-master

1  staff     10425 Apr 20 14:57 cf-uaa-guard-service-master.zip

1  staff  42934359 Apr 19 15:52 rate-limit-route-service.jar

1  staff  32703677 Apr 20 14:57 rest-data-service.jar

1   staff      3256 Apr 20 14:57 uaa-manifest.yml

1   staff  38105337 Apr 20 14:57 uaa.war

drwxr-xr-x  11   staff       374 Aug  2 21:54 web-ui

1   staff       132 Apr 20 14:57 web-ui-manifest.yml

1   staff     17839 Apr 20 14:57 web-ui.zip

Question I have is: where is training material. Is it in a Readme file somewhere ? I sign up for this, after finish LFS132 Edx course surprised this appears completely different.  Thanks for help.

• fcioanca
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi,

The course content is not available for download. You can launch the course from your LF training portal and access the content for 1 year. The additional resources that you donwload are a number of files/scripts that you will be using in the labs throughout the course. I hope this clarifies the difference between course content and course resources.

As far as the look and feel of the course, we use two different platforms to host LFS132x and LFS232, therefore, the experience will be different.

Thanks,

Flavia

• ewood111
    ewood111 Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    Options

I can access https://training.linuxfoundation.org/portal  this leads to sign up for CFCD exam.  what I need clarify on is what is the URL to LFS232 virtual class room ? I already receive credit card bill that I paid for this. Thanks.

• fcioanca
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi,

It seems you are saying you do not have access to the LFS232 course. However, if you were able to access the online course resources, using the credentials on page 1.7, you did actually access the course, as only people enrolled in the course have access to that information or that page. The course can be accessed from your training portal, under the Training Classes tab, while the certification can be accessed from the Certifications tab. I am a little confused as to what exactly the issue is here. For better assistance, please send an email to training@linuxfoundation.org, include your LF ID, and explain what the problem is.

Thank you,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training